- Architectural Foundation Gallery - 229 E. Victoria St., Santa Barbara, CA 93101 - (805)965-6307
- Arlington Gallery - Post Office Box 3680 Santa Barbara, CA 93130 - (805)898-2005
- Art Resources - 436 N. Milpas St., Santa Barbara, CA 93103 - (805)966-6923
- Art City II - 31 Peking St. - Ventura, CA - (805)648-1690
- Brooks Institute - 1321 Alameda Padre Serra - Santa Barbara, CA 93105 - (805)966-3888, ext. 218
- Cabrillo Pavilion Arts Center - 1118 East Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara, CA 93103 - (805)897-1982
- Casa de la Raza - 601 E. Montecito St., Santa Barbara, CA 93101 - (805)965-8581
- Channing Peake Gallery - 105 E. Anacapa St. (County Administration Bldg.) - (805)568-3432
- Contemporary Arts Forum - 653 State St. (2nd floor) Paseo Nuevo Mall - (805)966-5373
- Santa Barbara Frame Shop & Gallery- 1324 D State St. - Santa Barbara, CA 93101 - (805)962-6625
- Easton Gallery - 557 Hot Springs Rd. - Montecito, CA 93108 - (805)969-5781
- Faulkner Gallery - 40 E. Anapamu St. - Santa Barbara, CA (Public Library) - (805)564-5608
- Montecito Frame and Art Gallery - 1235 Coast Village Rd. - Montecito, CA 93108 - (805)969-1129
- Peregrine Galleries - 1133 Coast Village Rd. - Montecito, CA 93108 - (805)969-9673
- Reynolds Gallery - 955 LaPaz Rd. (Westmont College) - Montecito, CA 93108 - (805)565-6162
- Ridley-Tree Education Center - McCormick House - 1600 Santa Barbara, CA 93101 - (805)962-1661
- Riviera Fine Arts Center - 2020 Alameda Padre Serra(APS) - Santa Barbara, CA 93105 - (805)969-0654
- ROY - 7 W. Carrillo St. (5 p.m. - 11:59 p.m.) (805)966-5636
- Santa Barbara Arts and Crafts Show - Cabrillo Blvd.@ State St. Sundays 10 a.m.- dusk - (805)962-8956
- Santa Barbara City College - Atkison Gallery
- Sullivan Goss Books and Prints, Ltd. - 7 E. Anapamu St. - Santa Barbara, CA 93101 - (805)730-1460
— Sullivan Goss — An American Gallery, 7 @ 11 E. Anapamu St.
- UCSB Women's Center Art Gallery - (805)893-3778
- University Art Museum (UCSB) - (805)893-2951 or (805)965-0093
- Collectair Aviation Art & Museum
A truly unique collection of aviation art & aeronautica for sale; sculpture, paintings, prints, ephemera, custom models, vintage display models and old model kits. "Friend or Foe?" Museum is a one-of-a-kind permanent collection of airplane, ship & vehicle military recognition models & materials used to train air crews displayed in an authentic WWII training room representation.
In Aeros Center, next to 100% Love, just two blocks from Sola & State.
1324 De La Vina Street, 560-1323
- Bottoms Galleries
Home of Bottoms Artquarium opened in 1998, the "Year of the Ocean," the Dolphin Family flagship gallery features the extraordinary bronze sculptures of local resident James "Bud" Bottoms. An internationally acclaimed sculptor, Bottoms is creator of the landmark Dolphin Family Monument at the entrance to Steams Wharf, as well as Puerto Vallarta, Toba City, Japan, Monterey, California and the "Rainbow Riders' of the new Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific. Both galleries are opened daily.
Four Seasons Biltmore1260 Channel Drive, (805)695-0888
- Mission Creek Studios
This unique gallery displays the original colored woodcut prints of artist Patti Jacquemain. These limited edition original woodcut prints depict landscapes, seascapes & floral designs of the area's natural beauty. The Gallery also features greeting cards & books of Jacquemain's images and the artwork of other local artists. Open 11am-4pm Sat. and by appointment.
1040 Mission Cyn Rd., (1 block below the Botanic Gardens), (805)682-4724
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
World-renowned museum with a remarkable permanent collection featuring Ancient Art; 19th C. American, French & English Art; 20th C. European, North American & Latin American Art; a vast collection of Works on Paper, including photography & 19th C. French prints; and a highly praised collection of Asian Art. Visitors will also enjoy our children's gallery, cafe & gift store.
1130 State St., (805)9634364
Hours: Tue-Sat. 11am-5pm, Fri. to 9pm, Sun. Noon-5pm.